Healthy Mix-veg Khichdi.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Healthy Mix-veg Khichdi for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Healthy Mix-veg Khichdi using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Mix-veg Khichdi
- It's 1 cup of Rice.
- You need 1 cup of Moong dal.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- It's 1/2 cup of Chopped potato.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilly.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Asafoetida.
- It's of Mustard seeds.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- It's 1 tbsp of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee.
Healthy Mix-veg Khichdi instructions
- Soak Moong dal & Rice for about 1/2 hour..
- Add soaked rice & chopped vegetables in pressure cooker..
- Add salt and water & pressure cook..
- After 2 whistles turn off gas stove..
- Take tempering pan & add ghee in it. Put it on gas stove. Once ghee melts, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves. When it starts to crackle add it to cooked khichdi..
- Serve hot with curd/buttermilk..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Healthy Mix-veg Khichdi. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, make laugh way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com