Dal Paratha with veg stuffing.
Actually this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Dal Paratha with veg stuffing for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Dal Paratha with veg stuffing using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dal Paratha with veg stuffing
- It's 1 bowl of - cooked dal.
- It's 1 bowl of - wheat flour.
- You need leaves of Few coriander.
- It's of For veg stuffing -.
- It's 1/2 cup of - Chopped beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of - chopped capcicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of - chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of - chopped curliflower.
- You need 1/2 cup of - Chopped onion.
- It's 2 tablespoon of - ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of - haldi powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- It's 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- It's of Oil for cooking.
Dal Paratha with veg stuffing instructions
- First of all take a mixing bowl put it wheat flour, coriander leaves and dal.
- Mix it together well and make a soft dough.
- We don't need water for making dough Dal is enough to make dough.
- Now prepare veg stuffing.
- First heat a kadai than add 2 tablespoon oil and let it heat.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and all spices and fry it for 2 minutes.
- Then add all chopped vegetables.
- And cook it for ten minutes.
- Then add salt and cook it for 1 minute.
- Keep aside the vegetable stuffing.
- Now heat tava.
- Take a medium size of dough.
- Fill with vegetables stuffing.
- Then make rotis with the help of rolling pen.
- Cook it with both side.
- Remove it from the gas.
- Cut into pieces.
- Serve it with sauce.
- Serve hot..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Dal Paratha with veg stuffing. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, divert read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com