Mix veg healthy daliya. This is an amazing dish for people who want to eat something healthy which is not just easy to make but tastes absolutely mouth-watering! Learn How to make Mix Veg Daliya (Indian Porridge) Recipe at home If you like this video please like, share, comment and.
This video is about namkeen khichdi or daliya.
This dish is popular in northern part of India but due to.
Daliya is cooked in milk and flavored with sugar, cardamom, saffron and dry fruits to create this delicious dessert.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Mix veg healthy daliya for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Mix veg healthy daliya using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mix veg healthy daliya
- It's 1 cup of daliya.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped vegetable tomato, onion, capsicum, carrot, etc...
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
Daliya Kheer is a popular breakfast dish in India and more so in Northern part of the country. Dalia is made from whole wheat kernels, which are broken into smaller pieces. Healthy Recipes - Indian Food Recipes in Hindi. ПарақшаларҚоғамдық тұлғаVideo CreatorVeg Indian RecipesБейнежазбаларHealthy,tasty breakfast Veg Daliya Upma Read recipe at. Mix veg paratha made with whole wheat flour, mixed vegetables and spices.
Mix veg healthy daliya instructions
- Soak daliya in water for 15 minutes.
- Take a cooker and turn the flame on..
- Add oil.. then jeera, add soaked daliya into it...
- Add some chopped veggies.. i have used peas, tomatoes, cauliflower,green chillies, carrot, capsicum, potatoes, and just a spoonful of aawla(opt)...
- Then finally add salt as per your taste and black pepper powder, then add 3 to 4 cup of water...
- Cover the lid and switch off the flame after 2 whistle...
- Serve it hot with a garnish of freshly chopped coriander and some lemon juice...
These are nutritious, healthy and delicious. These mix vegetable parathas taste delicious and are super soft. So they keep good for several hours when stored well. Daliya is a popular breakfast cereal in North India and is made with whole wheat grits or broken wheat. It can be made either as a sweet dalia kheer or as savoury daliya.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Mix veg healthy daliya. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, make laugh right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com