Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam
- It's 2 cups of Mixed dals.
- It's 1/2 cup of Suji.
- You need 1 cup of (onion, tomato, capsicum, green chill) Chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 4 tablespoons of Oil.
- It's 1 cup of Curd.
Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam step by step
- Wash all the dals properly and soak them overnight in sufficient water..
- Drain off water and wash dals again. Now grind to a smooth batter with curd..
- Now mix suji and salt. Rest the batter for 10 minutes..
- Heat a tava and spread 3 tablespoons of the batter and sprinkle some chopped vegetables..
- Shallow fry both the sides using oil until golden in colour..
- Wholesome Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam is ready. Serve hot with chutney or sauce..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, make smile right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com