Dinner: Okra veg delight with rice, dal and peas pot vegetables. Karnataka Style Veg Pulao recipe is an one pot rice dish made with rice,vegetables and mildly flavored with various spices in Instant pot. I have used basmati rice in this veg pulao recipe. You can also make this pulao by skipping coconut which i sometimes do, tastes as good as original recipe.
Usually I add vegetables like pumpkin, carrots, drumsticks, green beans, okra, potatoes, brinjals, snake gourd and.
Besanwali Bhindi Sabzi is spicy, tangy pan fried okra with chickpeas flour.
Try this okra recipe and you will like too it's really good you can have it with roti, paratha or with rice along some simple dal or even rasam.
Actually this is an easy recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Dinner: Okra veg delight with rice, dal and peas pot vegetables for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Dinner: Okra veg delight with rice, dal and peas pot vegetables using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dinner: Okra veg delight with rice, dal and peas pot vegetables
- You need of Okra veg delight.
- It's 250 gms of okra.
- You need 150 gms of cauliflower.
- It's 200 gms of potatoes.
- Prepare 250 gms of tomatoes.
- It's 8 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of whole red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of char magaj.
- It's 2 tbsp of cashews.
- You need 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed whole garam masala: cardamom, clove, cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare as per taste of salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For peppery cauliflower.
- Prepare 250 gms of cauliflower.
- It's as needed of Oil for deep frying.
- It's as per taste of Salt, pepper and garam masala.
Serve warm with roti/paratha or rice. We had with tomato dal and rice. Rice and dal cooked together in the Instant Pot using the the pot-in-pot method. It's comforting, vegan, gluten-free and so easy to make!
Dinner: Okra veg delight with rice, dal and peas pot vegetables step by step
- Wash and dry okra and other vegetables. Cut the tops of okra. Cut potatoes in wedges..
- Deep fry separately okra, Cauliflower and potatoes..
- Remove all the fried vegetables on a kitchen towel..
- In a non stick pan dry roast cashews and rest of the spices..
- Remove the dry spices and grind it into powder..
- In the same pan dry roast garlic and tomatoes.
- Grind roasted tomatoes. Heat the pan and put tomatoes pulp and powdered spices. Add salt and cook for 10 minutes..
- Add 1 cup milk and boil for 5 minutes. Add fried vegetables and cook for 2 minutes and serve..
- For fried Cauliflower side dish. Wash and dry chopped cauliflower. Deep fry cauliflower..
- Add salt, black pepper and garam masala..
- Serve dinner. Arrange, steamed rice, okra veg delight, peas potatoes vegetables, fried Cauliflower and Dal..
Vegetable Cutlet Recipe - Veg Cutlet - How to make Vegetable Cutlets - Sharmis Passions. Pressure Cooker Rice and Dal is Indian comfort food made easy. Learn how to make rice and dal at the Aloo Bhindi Bhujiya or fry is easy okra, potato stir fried with minimal spice, pair great with roti. Instant Pot Veggie-Packed Mac 'n' Cheese. The Instant Pot does all the hard work here — and you'll also get a healthy dose of fresh greens!
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Dinner: Okra veg delight with rice, dal and peas pot vegetables. If you have questions or requests on this article, make smile approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com