Special Sindhi 'Saai Bhaji' / 'Veg Spinach with dal'.
Actually this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Special Sindhi 'Saai Bhaji' / 'Veg Spinach with dal' for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Special Sindhi 'Saai Bhaji' / 'Veg Spinach with dal' using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Special Sindhi 'Saai Bhaji' / 'Veg Spinach with dal'
- Prepare 250 gram of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion.
- It's 1 of medium Tomato.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Green Chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It's 1/2 spoon of cumin seeds.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Turmeric, Asafoetida (Hing).
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of Red chilli powder.
- It's 2 Spoons of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1/2 Spoon of Jeera Powder.
- It's 1/2 Spoon of Garam Masala.
- You need as needed of Few Coriander and Mint Leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Boiled Moong/Chana/Tur Dal (Optional).
Special Sindhi 'Saai Bhaji' / 'Veg Spinach with dal' instructions
- Wash Spinach and let it dry..
- Chop Onion, tomato and green chilli. Please Note: It is okay if you chop them in bigger pieces as we are going to blend them later on. .
- Chop garlic cloves, ginger and keep the leaves washed and ready..
- Put the spinach in pressure cooker and pour half glass water to it and let it cook for 1 whistle..
- Take out the boiled spinach and drain the water from it. Store this stock as we will use it later on in the dish..
- In a pan add some oil and toss chopped Garlic cloves in it. Cook until they are golden brown..
- Then add Jeera/ Cumin seeds followed by chopped onions. Saute until they are little brown..
- Then add Turmeric, Salt and Asafoetida..
- Now toss chopped tomatoes and chilies followed by coriander & red chilli powder. Let them cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add the main ingredient - The boiled Spinach to the mixture and saute for 1 minutes. Use little beat of Spinach stock that we had saved. This will not let it to stick in the pan..
- Now Blend the mixture completely and add all the spinach stock to it and use some more water if required..
- Add jeera masala and Garam masala to it and let it cook for 3 minutes in low flame Stir it every 30 sec. The colour of vegetable will turn into dark green..
- Optional At last you can add boiled Moong dal/ Chana Dal/ Tuver dal and serve hot with Chapatis..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Special Sindhi 'Saai Bhaji' / 'Veg Spinach with dal'. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, engross approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com