Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi. Khichdi is a wonderful, versatile Indian food. It is satiating and easy to prepare, and fits perfectly into any meal, be it lunch or dinner. It also lends itself to a lot of innovation, and you can come up with varied versions with unique combinations of dals, veggies and spices.
If you are planning to make a protein rich one pot rice, lentil and vegetable dish at home with few healthy spices then this Masoor Dal and Palak Khichdi is perfect for you.
Maimoona Yasmeen Recipes - Hyderabadi Khichdi is mostly served at breakfast as a full meal with Hyderabadi Kheema and Khatta or tomato chutney, pickles.
Masoor Dal Recipe with step by step photos.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi
- It's 1/2 of small cup Masoor Dal.
- Prepare 3/4 of small Cup Rice.
- It's 3 of small Cups Water.
- Prepare 1 of small cup Chopped Spinach.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Boiled Peas.
- It's 3 tbsp of Boiled Carrot.
- You need 3 tbsp of Boiled Corn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green Beans.
- It's 1 of Chopped Onion.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped Garlic.
- You need 4 of Chopped Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare of Salt per taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Whole Jeera.
- You need Pinch of Hing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
This is a simple yet tasty recipe made with masoor daal or split pink lentils or dhuli masoor dal. this is an easy masoor dal recipe and good for Even aside vegetable raita or cucumber raita or Indian veg salad can be accompanied with the masoor dal. Masoor Dal (Brown Lentil) is healthy dal made with whole masoor dal in North Indian Style. How to make masoor dal, Maisoor paruppu. Masoor Ki Dal or whole (sabut) masoor dal/brown lentil is one of our favorite dal.
Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi instructions
- Soak for 10-15 minutes on hot water the Masoor Dal and Rice..
- Now take 2 1/2 Cup Water in cooker and once it starts to boil add Salt,turmeric powder and add Masoor Dal and Rice and cover the lid of the cooker and cook till 3-4 whistles.
- Now take chopped Spinach and add 1/2 Cup Water and grind it in a Mixy to make a paste..
- Now take 1 1/2 tbsp Ghee and heat it..
- Once the ghee is heated add Whole Jeera and Hing,chopped garlic and sauté for a few seconds..
- Now add the chopped onion and cook till they are golden brown..
- Now add Ginger Paste,Chopped Green Chilli and the spinach paste to it and stir nicely for a few minutes on a high flame..
- Now add the Boiled veggies to this and now add the cooked Khichdi to it..
- Mix it nicely..
- Now your healthy and tasty Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi is ready.
- Garnish with preferred veggies and serve alongside Dahi and roasted Papadam for a complete meal..
It's very easy to prepare and goes well with rice or roti/paratha and we doesn't. finally, serve palak khichdi hot topped with more ghee if required. notes: firstly, to make palak dal khichdi slightly spicy, blend green chilli along with spinach. also, adjust the consistency of khichdi to your choice, however, it thickens once cooled. additionally, add peanuts to tempering to enjoy the. Here is the recipe of Masoor Daal Khichdi, a one pot dish for the times when you can't wait too long to have a delicious meal. In khichdi, rice grains are not separate, unlike in biryani and pulao. Depending upon the consistency, thick or thin, water may be added for more soupy consistency. Masoor dal recipe - Red lentils has the highest amount of protein among all the lentils & is often widely used to make dal curry.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, make laugh get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com