Bengali Veg Moong Dal.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Bengali Veg Moong Dal for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Bengali Veg Moong Dal using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bengali Veg Moong Dal
- You need 200 gram of moong dal.
- It's 1 of small size tomato,chopped.
- You need 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Bengali Veg Moong Dal instructions
- Wash and boil the moong dal with 2 cups of water, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add red dry chilli and cumin seeds. Stir well..
- Add ginger paste, tomato, salt, sugar and 1/2 cup of water..
- Cook until it boils..
- When done add ghee and remove from heat..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Bengali Veg Moong Dal. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, divert contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com