Mixed veg Moong Dal.
Actually this is an easy recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Mixed veg Moong Dal for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Mixed veg Moong Dal using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed veg Moong Dal
- You need 3/4 cup of Moong dal (split yellow lentils).
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Refined oil for frying cauliflower.
- You need 2 tsp of Ghee.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of Dry red chillies.
- It's 2 of Green Chillies.
- You need 7-8 of Beans chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cauliflower florets chopped into small pieces.
- You need 1 of Carrot chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green peas.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- It's 2 of Bay leaves.
- It's As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare As per taste of Sugar.
Mixed veg Moong Dal step by step
- Dry roast moong dal till light brown. Soak dal for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, chop carrots and beans and cauliflower. Parboil or steam beans, carrots and peas. Other vegetables like fried cauliflower florets etc.may be added..
- Pressure cook dal with little turmeric, salt, ghee and bay leaf up to 3 whistles. Open the lid after 5 minutes. Mix the parboiled vegetables, fried cauliflower and ginger paste. Boil till dal and vegetables are properly cooked. Sprinkle garam masala and 1 tsp ghee. Add 1/2 tsp sugar and boil. Heat mustard oil in a wok and sprinkle dry red chillies and cumin seeds. When they crackle, pour it over the dal. Chopped coriander may be added but optional. Serve hot with rice, roti or paratha..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Mixed veg Moong Dal. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, make laugh admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com