MomNom Header!

Is This Thing On?

ahem. Hi, friends.

Please forgive me.  I know I’ve been gone from this space for quite some time now. For no real reason other than I just lost the joy that I felt in writing and I refused to clutter the internet with mindless garble and forced sentences.  There is too much of that out there.  While I know that nothing I write is earth shattering, I still want what I write to feel honest and real.  And, when I couldn’t do that, I took some much needed time off.

My, how I’ve missed y’all.  I’m sure most of the people I loved to hear from are long gone, but I pray a few of you are still out there.   I can’t say I blame them for leaving. They probably quit checking for updates long ago…and I’ll miss them.  But, I understand.

I’ve been incredibly busy just living and it’s been so great.  Isn’t there something truly amazing about the first few months of face-warming spring weather?  I makes me feel like anything is possible, like all is well in the world and love will conquer all.  All of that in a simple 75 degree day.  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve turned my face to the sun and thanked God lately.  Even though winter was uncommonly warm, that first indication that it was gone sure felt good.

We’ve been playing copius amounts of baseball. Seriously serious amounts, actually.  Tell me, is there anything more adorable than little boys in baseball uniforms, spitting sunflower seeds in the dugout and harrassing pitchers with quirky chants? I can’t imagine there is.   And, that scene is framed by little sisters who play in the dirt and cheer for big brothers with an adorable lisp and zest.  ZEST, I tell you.  Sister brings the ZEST.

We’re in up to our shoulders in Crossfit.  I’m sure you’ve heard of it by now.  It’s a lifestyle really.  And one that I keep praying I’ll fall head over heels in love with.  But, I can’t lie, it’s hard to carve out time with all the baseball.  ALL. THE. BASEBALL.

I miss this space.  This blank page.  This empty canvas.

I’ll be back again. SOON. I promise.

I’ve missed you.

19 comments

1 Lisa { 05.15.12 at 9:07 am }

i’ve been waiting for you. i didn’t leave. i’ll still wait. was so happy to see this post! ps – what the heck is crossfit?

2 Joy @ Joy In This Journey { 05.15.12 at 9:32 am }

I drove by a certain ice cream place the other day and thought of you, wondered how you are, and then I find a post from you! So glad you are well.

I’m with Lisa — what is crossfit?
Joy @ Joy In This Journey recently posted..Mother’s Day Hurts

3 Joanna { 05.15.12 at 9:40 am }

I’ve missed you a LOT. A LOT!!!

4 Andrea { 05.15.12 at 10:51 am }

I am a long time reader. I have been thinking of you and praying for your family. I am glad you are enjoying your time away. I will always be watching my inbox for your next post. :)
Andrea recently posted..I’m Visiting Coca-Cola in Atlanta!

5 Leilani { 05.15.12 at 11:45 am }

I was so happy to wake up to a fresh new post in my inbox. You have been missed! Yours is one of my all-time favorite blogs and it’s good to have you back.
Leilani recently posted..Mother’s Day {Part 2}

6 Lynzie { 05.15.12 at 9:01 pm }

I haven’t written a blog post at all in 2012. That’s the good thing about subscriptions, though. Even if you stop writing for a long time, your posts will still show up in my inbox. Good to see you back. I love spring too! My favorite part – heading to the zoo!!!!!

7 Gisele { 05.15.12 at 10:42 pm }

We will just definitely wait for your next post and I hope it is something that interests us a lot.. Anyway, great job for updating your site..
Gisele recently posted..Remedy For Gout

Shantelle Broze Reply:

Yes, we are always here to visit your site and get looking for your next post.
Shantelle Broze recently posted..Tips to Whiter Teeth and a Brighter Smile

8 Elizabeth { 05.16.12 at 11:17 am }

I still check everyday! Glad to see you’re back!

9 Paul { 05.17.12 at 7:51 pm }

I missed a lot !
Glad to see your post….(: Waiting for your next interesting post…
Paul recently posted..ETFTradingSignals

Monica Curtis Reply:

I love to see again what is your next post. I am excited with it.
Monica Curtis recently posted..Vigrx Oil

10 Carol { 05.23.12 at 11:21 am }

Welcome back, Tiff! I just started crossfitting too! I am absolutely in love with my crossfit community. It’s keeping me motivated and inspired and I seriously can’t wait until my next class even though I know I won’t walk normally for days afterwards.
Carol recently posted..-Working On- One

11 Hazel Delle { 06.06.12 at 3:23 am }

It’s okay Tiffany. We are still waiting for new blog posts in the future. We are always here and we will not live your blogs.
Hazel Delle recently posted..Caralluma Actives Weight Loss

12 Robert V.Carter { 06.17.12 at 11:10 pm }

This site is a whole lot better than what it was. More streamline than anything else.

13 Trishia Hanley { 06.26.12 at 5:16 am }

I understand you Tiffany. Even if you are gone for many weeks, I still love to visit here and read your blogs.
Trishia Hanley recently posted..Most Effective Hair Loss Prevention Treatments

14 Allicia Tresch { 06.29.12 at 3:06 am }

Good luck Tiffany. I know that you have important things to do so we will just wait for your come back and to read your newly post again.
Allicia Tresch recently posted..Dealing with Important Men’s Issues

15 Leslie Cox { 07.02.12 at 1:45 am }

I understand you Tiffany. Whatever your decision is we are here to wait you.
Leslie Cox recently posted..Premature Ejaculation: How to End It

16 Katie Derbs { 07.03.12 at 5:48 am }

I miss you already. I hope you will come back now.
Katie Derbs recently posted..Natural Remedies for Men who Want to Enhance their Sexual Performance

17 Johnb683 { 05.28.14 at 3:13 am }

I’m pleased that I seen this website, precisely the proper information that I was trying to find! fgeggcedbege