MomNom Header!

Past the Earth, through the sky…

My Dearest Boy,

Sunday, you turn nine. You’re almost two full hands, can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday you changed my life forever.  You came into the world, just as you have lived in it these last nine year, wild and full of passion.  Determined to do things your way.  Ready to be doted upon by the large crowd anxiously awaiting you.  From the moment I laid eyes on you, the world was yours to have, and it was our very first secret.

And I?  I was just the 19 year old girl playing fiddle in your background.  And I loved it.  Even then, I didn’t understand how deeply and profoundly you would change me.  Laying in the recovery room, I knew at first sight that I would forever be yours and you would be mine.   The bond between us was different than I imagined it would be…you were my first true love and my new best friend.

Son, those words have never been more true than they are today.  That bond has gone un-touched.  Words like proud and honored and humbled do not do justice to the way I feel about being your mom.  In fact, there are no words on this earth that embody what you mean to me.   Someday, when you’re a parent, you’ll know what I mean.

You are so very smart, son.  I can’t tell you how many teachers tell me how worldly you already are.  Wise beyond your years.  You understand the world and how and why it works the way it does.  It seems you came into the world with that knowledge, you’ve always grasped things just outside others reach.  You are passionate, child.  You do everything with such joy and desire and intensity that it’s easy to see why you have so many friends. Your excitement is contagious.  You are fierce.  Especially when it comes to love.  You know you are loved and you return that same love with the most wild and fierce emotions available to a nine year old boy.  And above all, you care. Just last year, your teacher told me that you were the most compassionate and caring kid in her class.  She told me how concerned you always are for other people and their feelings. I cried right then and there, at the parent-teacher conference.  She could not have said anything to make me more proud to be your momma. Or your friend.

You are going to do wonderful things with your passionate, fierce, and caring life. I don’t worry about that.   I know you will make magic happen wherever this one life takes you.  My only worry is that you don’t leave your momma too far behind and that you never forget our path.

I love you son.  I love you more. I love you most. I love you more than most.  Past the Earth. Through the sky. To the heavens.

You are my love.

14 comments

1 Ashley { 01.27.12 at 11:25 am }

Beautiful.

2 Morgan (The818) { 01.27.12 at 11:28 am }

Love this. I love how he enriched your life at 19, and you’ve never stopped growing together.
Morgan (The818) recently posted..Don’t Lick the Dog

3 lisa { 01.27.12 at 12:48 pm }

pass the tissue box…

4 melissa { 01.27.12 at 3:30 pm }

so sweet Tiffany
melissa recently posted..wish list friday, er wednesday… for you

Larisa Levitt Reply:

Larisa Levitt recently posted..Rock Hard Erection: How to get it naturally?

Larisa Levitt Reply:

Yes, I agree with you Melissa. Tiffany is so sweet. She really loves his son. Happy birthday to your son. He is so cute and adorable.
Larisa Levitt recently posted..Rock Hard Erection: How to get it naturally?

5 Deanna { 01.28.12 at 4:46 pm }

With that personality and those good looks he’s going to have girls swarming all over him in a few years, get ready mama! What a sweet boy!

Willa Taley Reply:

Willa Taley recently posted..Boost up you Ejaculation Volume Naturally

Willa Taley Reply:

Yeah, you are right Deanna. She will surely a lot of girls would swarming him around.:)
Willa Taley recently posted..Boost up you Ejaculation Volume Naturally

6 Jill { 01.30.12 at 10:00 am }

It is scary how much we love them, isn’t it? I love that you can put into words just how I feel. My daughter just turned 9 as well and I have a 7 year old son. Thanks for the cry!

7 Antoinette { 03.29.12 at 3:49 pm }

Very good site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get feed-back from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Also would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future Thanks!
Antoinette recently posted..Gluten Free Cookies

8 Jennifer Sollins { 05.30.12 at 7:23 am }

Your boy is so handsome and adorable. Happy birthday to him. You really have a wonderful message to your son. I love it. I am so touch reading this one.
Jennifer Sollins recently posted..Intivar

9 Helen Terims { 06.10.12 at 11:15 pm }

Your love to your son is really awesome. I am so proud of you for being a good mother. In fact, I also give my best for my daughter. She’s my world.
Helen Terims recently posted..Try These Awesome Tips For A Great Smile

10 Cassey Chalks { 06.18.12 at 5:59 am }

Happy birthday to your son. Times runs so fast and you always have a great time with your son.
Cassey Chalks recently posted..Human Growth Hormone: Halt Father Time!